Sunday, December 20, 2009

curried lentil burritos

On this oh so fine day filled with snow and brisk cold weather, Don and I made some holiday cookies which i didn't take pictures of because we cheated. :) We did use pre-mixed cookie mix and just added some christmas M&Ms. Then for dinner we made curried lentil burritos. I remember making this recipe in one of my sister's magazine's last summer in maryland. I don't remember what magazine it was but i just remember how yummy it was! Anyhoo, the burrito is filled with green lentils, potatoes, tomatoes, and spices. The sauce is made out of cilantro, scallions, and more spices. Then we cooked the tortilla after dipping it in in egg mixed with parsley. I don't recall the measurements, just the ingredients. I thought it was going to be a disaster because i didn't remember all the measurements but it was still delicious!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com